- Vantage’s mounting system breaks away on impact. It’s easy to reset, and protects your motor and boat transom from unseen hazards.
- Power Trim/Stow and Deploy: When depth and fishing conditions change, all you have to do is push a button to raise or lower your motor. You can also automatically stow the motor at the end of the day or when you’re on the move.
- Tilt/Extend Tiller: Take command of your hand control trolling motor with this versatile tiller, which both tilts (up to 45°) and extends (up to 6″), and features a digital battery indicator on the head.
- 4:1 Articulated Steering: Rotate the lower unit 180° by moving the tiller just 45°. This allows for more steering response with less effort, and the trolling motor stays out of the way of your outboard or kicker motor for easier control.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge™ 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.