- No-Ring design – Dreamweaver Divers eliminate the hassle of the add-on plastic rings, which pop-off and wear-out over time, found on competitive divers to make them dive deeper.
- Dial-a-Direction – Dreamweaver Divers use the water’s resistance to dive. The Dial-a-Direction weight on the underside of the Diver lets you adjust the dive direction – port or starboard; or set the weight right in the middle to dive directly behind the boat.
- Releases upon strike – When a fish hits, the release arm trips, so you fight the fish and not the diver.
- Three sizes – there’s a size for every fishing situation. Dreamweaver Divers are available in three sizes to cover depths from 30 to 120 feet.
- Several color patterns – allow you to choose from fish attracting finishes, or stealth colors like black and clear. Dreamweaver Divers deliver your lure down to where big fish lurk!