- No-Ring design – Dreamweaver Divers eliminate the hassle of the add-on plastic rings, which pop-off and wear-out over time, found on competitive divers to make them dive deeper.
- Dial-a-Direction – Dreamweaver Divers use the water’s resistance to dive. The Dial-a-Direction weight on the underside of the Diver lets you adjust the dive direction – port or starboard; or set the weight right in the middle to dive directly behind the boat.
- Releases upon strike – When a fish hits, the release arm trips, so you fight the fish and not the diver.
- Three sizes – there’s a size for every fishing situation. Dreamweaver Divers are available in three sizes to cover depths from 30 to 120 feet.
- Several color patterns – allow you to choose from fish attracting finishes, or stealth colors like black and clear. Dreamweaver Divers deliver your lure down to where big fish lurk!
There are no reviews yet.